Deloitte becomes the Main Partner of the Future of Cyber Conference
Deloitte Security becomes the Main Partner of the cyber security conference and workshops Future of Cyber - Smart Cyber Defence Workshops.
Intelligent protection in the digital age
As organizations adopt more and varied ways of interacting with internal and external constituencies, securing proprietary information and other critical business assets becomes exponentially more difficult, and meeting regulatory requirements more complex. Organizations are increasingly the target of cyberattacks and subject to demanding regulatory mandates. Deloitte’s secure services help organizations establish effective controls around sensitive assets, and balances the need to reduce risk while enabling productivity, business growth, and cost-optimization objectives. We help clients invest in cybersecurity control and preventive measures, aligning investment with awareness of their key risks.
- Infrastructure protection – We address potential infrastructure vulnerabilities by improving network strategy and implementation, cloud security, and instituting anti-DDoS Attack protection.
- Vulnerability management – We identify and manage potential security risks through rigorous testing and the use of cutting-edge vulnerability management tools.
- Application protection – We keep key applications protected and up-to-date through routine testing and management, including enterprise application security, source code review, and source by design: secure SDLC protocols.
- Identity and access management (IAM) – We establish protocols that only allow authorized users and customers to access an organization’s infrastructure and data. IAM solutions help enhance the security of online transactions while minimizing friction in the user experience.
- Information privacy and protection – We help clients keep valuable personal, user, and customer data private by adopting industry-leading holistic and integrated data solutions. We also help prevent unauthorized access to confidential corporate, user, and customer data to avoid expensive legal, financial, reputation, and regulatory issues.
Three-day professional event - a set of security workshops as the official professional accompanying programme of the international project FUTURE FORCES FORUM (FFF), enabling meeting experts and representatives of the public sector, security and armed forces to discuss key issues in the fi eld of current and future threats and trends in information technology, cybersecurity and defence.
The event will be complemented by a Live Hacking Show in the so-called Live Hacking Zone. The Hacking Zone will also provide an opportunity for each participant to test selected partner technologies in real hacking tests and to solve selected hacker tasks within the contest. The objective of this professional event is to identify challenges for the national, private and academic sectors in the areas of security and mutual cooperation and also to introduce business opportunities within cyber security and critical infrastructure protection.
MAIN EVENT TOPICS
- Current cyber threats and trends
- Cloud Security
- The Future of Cyber Defence
- Forensic analysis
- Data theft and protection
- New generation IDS / IPS
- Advanced cyber threats
- Access control and authorization
- Experts in the fi eld of information and cyber security
- Representatives of the state administration and institutions managing important information systems
- Representatives of CIIP organizations
- Representatives of private sector using cloud services and operating their own proprietary information systems, in particular banks, telecommunication companies, large industrial enterprises, etc.
- Experts from organizations for which data protection and information systems are the important part of their business
- Representatives of academia
- 23.12.2018Season's Greetings
- 03.12.2018Final Report & Catalogue FFF 2018
- 29.11.2018FFF in the Czech and international media
- 23.10.2018FFF 2018 Successfully Concluded
- 04.10.2018LEONARDO Helicopters becomes VIP Lounge Sponsor
- 03.10.2018UPDATE from the FUTURE FORCES EXHIBITION
- 02.10.2018Presentation of Medical Rescue Service of South Bohemia Region
- 02.10.2018Safran and Pramacom present new sight system PASEO ISTAR for Infantry Fight Vehicle At Future Forces Forum
- 01.10.2018Unique Biometrics and Cyber Conference in Prague
- 01.10.2018The latest defence and security technologies – FUTURE FORCES FORUM again in Prague in October
- 13.09.2018Luxfer Magtech presents its self-heating product line HeaterMeals used by the US military
- 04.09.2018Carrington / Pincroft named official European printer for MultiCam®
- 31.08.2018Dynamit Nobel Defence presents weapon and simulation systems at FFF
- 24.08.2018BAE Systems will showcase a range of capabilities across land and sea at Future Forces Exhibition
- 17.08.2018CONCORDIA Textiles presents special textiles for military and police forces
- 15.08.2018OPTOKON becomes Gold Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 07.08.2018JISR Institute and URC Systems at Baltic CESMO Trial 2018
- 24.07.2018ROHDE & SCHWARZ becomes Silver Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 28.06.2018Newsletter #12/June 2018
- 02.06.2018JISR Institute becomes Gold Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel within the Future Forces Individual Systems Congress
- 31.05.2018Fire Rescue corps of the Czech Republic will present its capabilities at FFF
- 15.05.2018Welcome Word from the Chairman of the NATO Military Committee
- 03.05.2018BAE SYSTEMS Exhibits at the Future Forces Exhibition
- 17.04.2018Deloitte becomes the Main Partner of the Future of Cyber Conference
- 06.04.2018Integration of the Exoskeleton in the Battlefield Workshop as a part of the FFF
- 21.03.2018W.L. GORE & Associates becomes a Silver Partner of the Future Forces Individual Systems Congress
- 03.03.2018FFF 2018 Under the Auspices of the President of the Czech Republic
- 05.02.2018FFF 2018 Under the Auspices of the Czech Prison Service
- 02.02.2018DELINFO becomes Gold Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 05.01.2018Police President Confirms Active Engagement of the Police in the FFF 2018 programme
- 28.12.2017Auspices of The Czech Academy of Sciences
- 18.12.2017The Defence and Security Industry Association awarded the FFF the auspices
- 07.12.2017FFF Presented in Colombia
- 23.11.2017Early Bird Registration
- 14.11.2017FFF supports the 100th anniversary of the Czech Signal Troops
- 10.11.2017FFF under the auspices of the Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 03.11.2017Presentation of FFF 2018 in NATO HQ
- 27.10.2017FFF under the auspices of the Minister of Regional Development and Minister of the Interior
- 24.10.2017NATO LCG DSS confirmed the will to participate in the FFF 2018
- 20.10.2017FFF under the auspices of the Confederation of industry
- 16.10.2017Positive feedback from the SCADA Security Conference
- 29.09.2017FFF 2018 under the auspices of President of the Police of the Czech Republic
- 20.09.2017FFF under the auspices of Minister of Industry and Trade
- 08.08.2017ICZ becomes Platinum Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 29.06.2017FFF 2018 - Main Focus and Leading Topics of Global Event in Prague
- 20.06.2017Auspices of Prague City Hall
- 14.06.2017FUTURE FORCES FORUM Presented at the G5 SAHEL Conference
- 18.04.2017FUTURE FORCES FORUM 2018
- 23.01.2017Final Report FFF October 2016 & Expert Events Catalogue
- 27.12.2016Happy New Year