NATO Modelling & Simulation Centre of Excellence
In Cooperation with
Specialized Media Partners
- DATE: Thu 20 - Fri 21 October 2022
- PLACE: PVA EXPO PRAHA
- OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: English
- MESAS'22 Call for Papers
- Audience free online registration - Participation of audience is subject to approval by the organizing committee
NATO MODELLING AND SIMULATION CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE
MODELLING & SIMULATION FOR AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS CONFERENCE - MESAS 2022
CALL FOR PAPERS
- Autonomous Systems Strategy and Concept Development and Implementation in all Domains of Operation
- Advances in AI and its Impact on Future Operations
- The Role of the Robots and Foot Soldier in the Future Operations
- Security, Use of AxS as Lethal Instruments, Safety of Aviation
- Ethical, Psychological, Legal and Operational Aspects, CIMIC
- Cyber Security (in Context of AxS an their Applications)
- Autonomous Tactical Behavior
- Math Modelling and Simulation of AI Tasks
- RT Issue and Reality Gaps in Context of New AI Concepts, M&S of Future Operational Tasks
- Multi-robot Systems/Swarms, Benefits, Threats, and Challenges
- AI/machine-learning of the systems through M&S
- Distributed Control for Multi-robot Systems
- Robust Decision Making via Cooperative Estimation
- Relevant Concepts and Experiments
- Concepts and Visions of Future Warfare and Application
- M&S in Capability Evaluation of Robotic Swarms
- Co-simulation Tools for Multi-domain Analysis
- Effectiveness, Reliability, and Cyber-Security Issues
- Key Challenges of the Research and Development
- Capability Dev. in Context of Future Ops and Social Environment
- Man versus Computer, Advanced M&S Projects
- Future Technology and Impact on Society
- Validation and verification process for Autonomous functions (V&V via M&S)
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
Abstract Submission: 14 July 2022
Final Papers Upload: 1 September 2022
Assignment of Reviewers: 22 August 2022
Review: until 22 September 2022
Decision: until 29 September 2022
Authors are requested to send abstracts (a brief description of about 200 words is sufficient but not limited).
Please, also add the PDF format of your abstract (optionally enriched by additional information, comprehensive description, drawings, architecture, algorithms and so on).
Please note that SPRINGER company is now providing for the MESAS’22 new paper collection platform in the EquinOCS system. Your new registration to this platform is required. After registration, you can use this direct MESAS’22 conference link to upload the abstract.
SPEAKERS AND PRESENTERS
Online registration form for speakers and presenters is available at the NATO M&S COE MESAS 2022 website.
Free online registration of audience is available at the FFF Events Registration. Participation of audience is subject to approval by the organizing committee.
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE & CONTACT
Further information will be added continuously.